I have compiled the ultimate list of the best Valentine’s Day Gifts for him, for her, for your children, and even for your pets! Give the gift of love this year! We could all use a little more love in our lives these days…
- A Heated Neck Massager to give him the relaxation he needs (and give you a break!)
- Complete Shaving Kit the best Valentine’s Day gift that is fit for a King.
- A Portable Putting Green to work on his golf game anywhere!
- Long-Distance Love Lamps to help feel closer.
- A Bartending Kit to create the perfect cocktail (for you!). And the Ultimate Bar Book to go along with it.
- Hamilton’s Breakfast Sandwich Maker for delicious mornings!
- A Preseasoned Cast Iron Skillet for delicious dinners! (can you tell that my husband is the cook in our home?)
- Yard Games like Ladder Toss games or Cornhole.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Camera to capture all of those sweet moments!
- A fancy facial kit like this vegan, cruelty-free, and paraben-free Korean Skincare Kit.
- Charcuterie Board for all of her snacking needs.
- A gift that keeps giving – a monthly bouquet subscription to have her feeling special every single month!
- This Silk Sleep Eye Mask to improve her beauty rest.
- A blanket so soft that you will swear that it was made from angel hair! Chrissy Teigan raves about this blanket!
- 100 Date Bucket List Scratch Off Poster to add some adventure into your normal date routine!
- This #1 Best Selling Luxury Bathroom Caddy and Tray is the best Valentine’s Day gift that will have her feeling like the queen she is.
Best Valentine’s Day Gifts For Free
- Make them a modern mixtape on Spotify by creating a playlist of songs that make you think of them!
- Deliver them breakfast in bed! You can make them Baked French Toast, a Sweet Potato and Egg Skillet, or Breakfast Tacos.
- Find a beautiful view to watch a romantic sunset together.
- Write them a love letter telling them everything that you appreciate about them!
- Give them a full body massage. Who wouldn’t enjoy that?!
- Create your own bucket list together.
- Plan a staycation! Pick out movies, build a blanket fort, break out your board games, and cook their favorite meal.
- Create coupons with fun things for them to redeem like power over the remote control for the night or quality cuddle time!
- Happy Valentine’s Day Mouse book from the author of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.
- Llama, Llama, I Love You board book perfect for your little ones!
- Fill-in-the-blank books with love notes from parents, like this What I Love About Being Your Mom Book or this Dad, I Want To Hear Your Story Book. This is the best valentine’s day gift for your children, one that will stay with them throughout the years!
- Love From the Crayons book explores the bright shades of colors and the subtle shades of love.
- The Wonderful Things You Will Be book to remind them how special and wonderful they are!
- A Kid’s Book About Empathy teaching them how to not just deal with but feel with others.
- The Love Monster Book about loving you just the way that you are.
- Valentine’s tug-of-war toys to really tug at your dog’s heart.
- Heart-Shaped Rope Toys to help your dog with teething and teeth cleaning.
- A Free Kisses Bandana for all of those kisses your pup gives!
- Valentine’s Cat Collars so they can really wear your heart.
- Lovey Catnip Toys because isn’t that the real way to their heart?
The Best Valentine’s Day Gifts
Ultimately, whatever you choose will be meaningful. As long as your intentions are good and full of love, they will feel it! Above all, remember what Valentine’s day is truly about – L O V E. Give your love freely to everyone around you, that is really the best gift you could possibly give.
Expecting an engagement this Valentine’s Day?! Check out my articles on Planning a Marriage (The Conversations to Have Before Getting Married) and Planning a Romantic Elopement.
Disclaimer: I only recommend products that I truly love and use. With that being said, this blog post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, these links allow me to receive a small commission to continue providing free content to my readers. I am grateful for your support!