Self-Love Positive Affirmations and Journal Prompts
If you are looking for the best self-love positive affirmations and journal prompts, you’ve come to the right place. I promised to give these away in my episode on 5 Useful Self-Love Practices and Affirmations to Increase your Confidence.
Prefer to listen to these self-love practices and affirmations?
Find the podcast episode below to hear all about the best dating tips for new relationships! Or find the Root and Rise podcast wherever you listen to podcasts.
Self-Love Positive Affirmations
- I love every part of myself.
- All of my needs deserve to be met.
- I am capable of overcoming anything that comes my way.
- Who I am today is exactly who I am supposed to be.
- I am grateful to be the person that I am.
- Today, I choose to be kind to myself.
- I am worthy of compassion.
- Many people appreciate me for who I am.
- I am enough.
- What I have to offer is valuable.
- The things that make me unique are beautiful.
- I am doing my best and my best truly is enough.
- Who I am becoming makes me proud.
- I choose to forgive myself.
- No one can take away my power.
- I deserve to fill this space.
- Self-care is not selfish.
- Prioritizing myself is essential.
- No one can take away my peace.
- There is nothing wrong with me.
- I did not deserve the bad things that happened to me.
- My thoughts and ideas are worthy of being heard.
- I am empowered.
- Good things come to me. I am open to receiving them.
- I can do hard things.
- Negative experiences and mistakes do not define me.
Self-Love Journal Prompts
Journaling is a powerful way to start using positive self-talk. It can shift the way you view yourself and drastically change your overall self-worth.
You’ve Got a Friend in Me
Check out these articles: